Liquid Deicing Equipment / De-Icing Spray Systems and Poly Storage Tanks
It won’t be long before winter shows up again. Freezing temperatures and moisture are all that is needed to turn a parking lot, runway, road and more into a skating rink. At Seneca Mineral, we offer a variety of liquid deicing equipment designed to meet the needs of our customers, including liquid deicing poly storage tanks. However, it’s our commitment to our customers, our exceptional service and our fast delivery that really sets us apart from the competition.
Liquid Deicing Spray Systems
Seneca Mineral offers our customers many options for liquid deicing. Our liquid deicing sprayers and spray systems are designed to fit any customers’ needs. We can create custom skid-mounted spray systems and professionally install pre-wet spray systems to any piece of equipment. From the design and building to installation, we ensure that our customers get what they need for their specific application. Some of the features of our liquid deicing systems include:
- Available in safety yellow or natural white
- Poly equipment Platform & Stainless hardware
- High-density glass reinforced polypropylene plumbing
- Long lasting Skid composition from coated steel or treated lumber
- Banjo 2” poly pump 180 gpm capacity
- Custom spray bar with flooding cone nozzles (built to customer specifications)
Besides the typical uses for our liquid deicing equipment such as skid-mounted spray systems, there are additional uses. These include:
- Nursing paving rollers
- Haul water to job sites
- Support pressure washing operations
- Apply dust control agents
- Brush fire support
- Apply growth inhibitors, fertilizers and other chemicals
- Make firefighting foam
Our liquid deicing system is available in a multitude of sizes, from 40 to over 4,000 gallons. With optional hose reels, side independently controlled multi-lane spray, right of way spray system and ground speed flow controls, our spray systems are designed to meet our customers’ needs.
Call Today for More Information
Call Seneca Mineral today to learn more about our liquid deicing equipment – 1-800-291-9222. You can count on us to provide the service, equipment and support for your deicing and liquid handling needs.