Seneca Mineral Company produces, stores, and distributes LS-25, a naturally occurring, oil-free, clear solution of liquid chlorides (calcium, sodium, potassium, and magnesium).
- County Dirt / Gravel Roads
- Parking Lots
- Truck Lots
- Horse Arenas
- Gravel Pits
- Job Sites
- Loading Docks
The LS-25 Story
Seneca Mineral began providing salt brine to local townships in 1957 to combat dust and road surface loss. We are still providing LS25 to some of those same townships today! Our salt brine is a naturally occurring brine that is pumped from the ground, to our storage tanks and then delivered directly to our customers. This brine does not contain any harmful chemicals or oil often found in gas-well brine, nor is it rock salt brine that has been mixed from bags. The key to the effectiveness in our product is the naturally occurring calcium which gives LS25 longevity that is not found in manufactured liquids. We monitor our brine for effectiveness every day to ensure that it always performs at the level our customers have come to expect. Call today and see how LS25 can help your dust problems!
Cost Effective Dust Control:
- LS-25 is the most cost-effective liquid dust control option
- Naturally occurring calcium gives LS25 long lasting action
- Retain costly DSA from fly away and sinking
- Keep your neighbors, equipment and operators happy!
LS-25XP (Extra Penetration):
- Additive package increases longevity and effectiveness
- Works well for hard pack and fine particulate applications
Toll Free 1-800-291-9222
28% Calcium Chloride
25% Calcium Chloride
Flakes or Pellets