Solid Ice Melt Solutions That Are Eco Friendly
Looking for solid ice melt solutions that are not only highly effective, but that are also eco-friendly? We have exactly the solutions that you need. We can provide you with eco friendly deicing products that:
- Are not going to harm plant life.
- Will not cause natural materials, like wood and stone, to wear out.
- Are safe for pets and wildlife.
- Come with a low biological oxygen demand (BOD) rate, which means that they break down into safe components more quickly than other materials.
When you care about the environment, but you also know that you need to get rid of ice and snow to make sure that people are safe, it can often feel like you have to choose one or the other. With our solid ice melt solutions, you finally have a way to choose both.
Effective and Time-Tested
Of course, you don’t want to pick out eco friendly deicing products that simply aren’t going to work as well as you hope. At Seneca Mineral Company, we offer top-of-the-line products that:
- Work better any than other products, like calcium chloride, traditional rock salts, or magnesium chloride.
- Work longer than you’d expect, making them very effective when it’s actively snowing.
- Can cut through built-up ice and prevent new layers from forming.
- Leave surfaces clear and safe to prevent accidents.
These are time-tested products that have proven their worth for years. With our experience in this industry, you can rest assured that our eco friendly deicer products are going to work better than the competition, are environmentally friendly and our competitive pricing is just a bonus!
Call Us Now
One thing that we pride ourselves on is our personal customer service. Do you want to learn more about ice melt that is eco friendly? If you call Seneca Mineral, you can be assured that a member of our team will answer the phone and ensure your needs are met and your job is less worrisome. We offer excellent prices, great shipping times, and attentive staff who work closely with you throughout the entire process. To find out more about our solid ice melt solutions, please call today.